Sunday, September 6, 2009

Flip Flops/room pics

Hi everyone! I have decided to post some more pics. The 1st part is of my room.Sorry, I couldn't figure out how to rotate them.

This one is of my memory board and my cool wall name!!!



Here is my "entertainment area" and my bookshelf



This is my study area. This is my favorite part. Here is my closet. Nothing special.



flip flops
I made these red ones today
Here is a side view.


I made these with balloons These were made with a boa hot-glued to blue
flip flops
Hope you enjoyed it! If you liked the flip-flops, make some too! They are really easy and inexpensive to make. You may want to wait until next summer, though. Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Love your room - so cute, and ORGANIZED! Isabel wants to make a memory board; did you make yours?

The famous Anya

The famous Anya
Anya gives me this look every time she is annoyed. She doesn't know this but it makes her look really cute!!!

Young Anya

Young Anya
This is Anya the first day we got her. She was cute and calm.....just like now...Ha and LOL!