Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Hiya!!

Hi everyone! Sorry, its been a while... I have had lots of basketball games and practices and was sick last week. Itsnowed again! I wasn't as excited this time. Oh well... You should read my blog list because I added a TON!! Make sure to visit my siter;s blog. Its www.maiseisnook@blogspot.com We had a game to day at five. I scored a point (YAY) and we won our first game!!! A team won others, but wewere still happy. BTW- I mean A team not as in a certain team. I got these cute pajama pants- they have penguins on them!!!! I got them at Khols for twelve dollars!! Actually, my Mom bought them. Well, that's all I have to say!!
Sara

4 comments:

Izzy said...

I awarded you!

Brooke said...

Hey Sara!! I awarded you on my blog!

hannah m said...

Merry Christmas! Hope you get around to posting more soon...I've missed you!

By the way, I was looking at your prayer list, and realized that I never told you that CJ's ear infection is better! Whoops....YOu can take him off the list now!

Also, for your prayer list, I was thinkng that since THANKING the Lord is a big part of prayer, too, once a prayer is answered you could put it below the intensions in an "Answered prayers" section for a while or something like that. It would be great to see all the prayers that God has answered for us:) Just an idea, though...YOu can do what you'd like with it!

I guess I should be wishing you a happy new year by now....:)
~Hannah

Iona Nicole said...

OK so A LOOOONG time ago you posted a comment on my web show! I need you to comment your email address so I can invite you 2 my new blog called BFF's Gone Crazy blog (for all my web shows!)

The famous Anya

The famous Anya
Anya gives me this look every time she is annoyed. She doesn't know this but it makes her look really cute!!!

Young Anya

Young Anya
This is Anya the first day we got her. She was cute and calm.....just like now...Ha and LOL!