Thursday, July 8, 2010

New Blog Designer

HI! I just wanted to tell you, if you haven't seen it, about the new blog designer. I am loving it because they allow you to use background images so you dont have to go and find websites that proved cute background. I still am a big fan of several websites so I will probabaly be switching between the two.
The Cutest Blog on the block
Hot Diggity Blog
Shabby Blogs

I like several others also. I am also very happy with the new editor on blogger. In order to change this, you should go to settings, under post, and find the newest editor. It makes uploading pictures WAY easier.
Thanks for reading,
Sara

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fantabulous! I'll have to try that!!!

Blessings and Love,
~Lauren

The famous Anya

The famous Anya
Anya gives me this look every time she is annoyed. She doesn't know this but it makes her look really cute!!!

Young Anya

Young Anya
This is Anya the first day we got her. She was cute and calm.....just like now...Ha and LOL!