Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Tips for your room

Stay with a color scheme. Exmp- purple and pink
Use rugs so your eyes will be drawn towards your carpet or floor
Use baskets to sort your stuff
Keep bed made, my hardest thing to do in the morning

I found out that if I have my bed in front of the window, it's easier to get up in the morning when my alarm goes off.

Fun stuff to do

Make a memory board- Click HERE to learn how to make one
Go on a bike ride
Decorate your school stuff
Make a new recipe
I found a cool place for recipes that kids can make! Click HERE
That's it for now
More later,
Sara

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good tips about your room! Yesterday I cleaned under my bed...a big job :) What is the recipe website? I can't click on it.

Cool blog you got here!!

Caroline

The famous Anya

The famous Anya
Anya gives me this look every time she is annoyed. She doesn't know this but it makes her look really cute!!!

Young Anya

Young Anya
This is Anya the first day we got her. She was cute and calm.....just like now...Ha and LOL!