Friday, July 24, 2009

Me and my BFF started a new blog called BFFS. Check it out at
Chirsandsara4ever.blogspot.com

Sorry I haven't been posting much. I have been messing around in my room a lot. i have also been playing on my Nintendo DS on Animal Crossing Wild World. it is so fun and I would suggest it to anyone. I have also been writing in notebooks. Camp was fun this week because I got to be an Aide which is like a teacher but younger. It was tons of fun. In a couple of weeks i will be going to California to visit family. It will be lots of fun. School starts soon and I can't wait. I probabaly won't be this excited after the first week. Post comments about what you are doing with the rest of your summer! Have fun!
Sara

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have fun in CA!! I can't wait for school either. I am just staying at home the rest of the summer.

Caroline

The famous Anya

The famous Anya
Anya gives me this look every time she is annoyed. She doesn't know this but it makes her look really cute!!!

Young Anya

Young Anya
This is Anya the first day we got her. She was cute and calm.....just like now...Ha and LOL!