Saturday, October 31, 2009

Hey!!!!!!!!!!!!



Hi guys! How's it going? I haven't been on blogger much lately... I have been out and about. Anyways-today my Mom made this awesome pizza! It was called spider web pizza!it kinda looks like the picture above. But it was different too. unfortunately, the toppings slid off- but it was still good. The picture below is late, and you can't see it very well, but that was my new haircut. It is slightly longer now- it grows FAST! Make sure to keep adding prayer requests!
Sara

2 comments:

Izzy said...

That pizza looks really good! Btw I like ur new haircut!

hannah m said...

The families at co-op have recovered now thankfully! You may take that off the list. I had just thought of something else to pray for, but it slipped my mind:(.

The pizza looks yummy! Happy halloween!

The famous Anya

The famous Anya
Anya gives me this look every time she is annoyed. She doesn't know this but it makes her look really cute!!!

Young Anya

Young Anya
This is Anya the first day we got her. She was cute and calm.....just like now...Ha and LOL!