Sunday, June 28, 2009


Here are some more pictures that I took.


Actually, my mom took this one. Notice how i used baskets to organize things














Here is my whole room. Even though I am pretty organized, I still love posters. I even have some on the ceiling.









This is my closet. Sorry that it's sideways. Notice on the shelf I used baskets to put my pajamas in instead of leaving them on the floor.







That's it for my room



Here are my dogs.
This is Anya, the dog, and my sister. Anya has weird eyes in this pictures but they really are blue.











This is Max and my mom. Max hopped into her lap. He doesn't really fit does he?











That's all the pictures for now. More later!!!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

The famous Anya

The famous Anya
Anya gives me this look every time she is annoyed. She doesn't know this but it makes her look really cute!!!

Young Anya

Young Anya
This is Anya the first day we got her. She was cute and calm.....just like now...Ha and LOL!