Monday, June 22, 2009







Here are some photos I took.





(right)This i took a cake decorating class and made this as one of my projects. if you can't tell, it's a monkey.














(left)This is my other dog, Max. his favorite things to do are sleep, eat, and chew. He will eat anything besides really hot salsa and hot tamales candy.






















Here's Anya again. she's yawning and wasn't too Happy that i took her picture.


Well, that's it for now. I'll post some more pictures soon.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Hey Sara,
I love your dog pictures! There so cute! Lol! Hope you have a great Summer!!
Your BFF,
Chris
Check out my blog @
www.puppyloverof3.blogspot.com

The famous Anya

The famous Anya
Anya gives me this look every time she is annoyed. She doesn't know this but it makes her look really cute!!!

Young Anya

Young Anya
This is Anya the first day we got her. She was cute and calm.....just like now...Ha and LOL!