Saturday, August 1, 2009

Hi! It's me again... I just wanted to post again before I go on my trip. i'll remember to take pidtures so you can see what we did!

Dill Pickles
on Wednsday, we made dill pickles at camp! We used cucmbers, vinegar, dill, garlic, salt, and boiling water to make a HUGE jar of pickles. I thought i saw a bug at the bottom of the jar so we had to take it all out just to find out that it was a little stem! We put the jar out in the sun for three days, shaking them up every day and on Friday we served them to our parents at the picnic. I wish I had pictures but I just have a video to show you how to make your own... It's
http://www.5min.com/Video/How-to-Make-Dill-Pickles-114925499

BYE and More later!!!!

Sara

4 comments:

Izzy said...

I just started a blog!

I am Caroline's sister, in case you are wondering abut me. Anya looks so cute. My blog is www.izzysislandlovesanimals.blogspot.com

Caroline's mom said...

Wow - that must be a pretty neat camp, if they had you making pickles :) I like making them, and we have a lot of cucumbers in the garden now, so ... I need to do that!
Thanks for visiting my site and commenting! Have fun at camp!

Izzy said...

I like your new background! It is cute!

Chris said...

Hi hope u have a fun time on your trip!!
Your Bff

The famous Anya

The famous Anya
Anya gives me this look every time she is annoyed. She doesn't know this but it makes her look really cute!!!

Young Anya

Young Anya
This is Anya the first day we got her. She was cute and calm.....just like now...Ha and LOL!