Monday, August 10, 2009

California Pictures

Here are the pics of CA i promised!



This a picture of my sister Maisie after we got to my Grandma's house. We LOVED her pool. I think we swam for 24 hours total! We miss our pool that we had in OK. On the very edge of the picture, you can see the spa.







Right Here






This is a picture of one of my cousins, named Rebecca. She also loves swimming and being with all of us! We were driving somewhere..... that I can't remember. We had a lot of fun.












This is a picture of my cousin, Alex. He likes playing WII, baseball, and card games. Alex is ten.








Here is a goofy pic of my cousin, Trey. Trey likes transformers, action figures, and a thing called Grey Matter.... We were eating dinner at the time.

1 comment:

Susan said...

What a fun trip! So that pool is at your Grandma's? You are so lucky - it's awesome! Your cousins look like fun as well. Welcome home!

The famous Anya

The famous Anya
Anya gives me this look every time she is annoyed. She doesn't know this but it makes her look really cute!!!

Young Anya

Young Anya
This is Anya the first day we got her. She was cute and calm.....just like now...Ha and LOL!