Monday, August 24, 2009

Rocky Mountain National Park/ Faith Day

Hi everyone! MY family and I went to two special things this weekend. We went to the mountains and to Faith Day. Faith day is when the Rockies, the professional baseball player for Colorado, play a game and after a guest, which this year happened to be Mercy Me will preform. Here are the pics!

The Ducks got so close!

Can you see the tree that fell on the road?







Wonderful view!














I am on the left, my sister is in the middle, and my dad is on the right.




Great view from our seats. and we were on the third floor!



Me and my sis.



MERCYME!!!!!


That's all the pics! Hope you enjoyed them!
Sara


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is cool! The mercy me band came to our town a little bit ago and its bus hit a car and some people died!!

Izzy said...

Neat! I got Julie in May, and her hair is easy to stay smooth. Kirsten's hair isn't that smooth, but it looks better if you brush it, I keep her hair down sometimes instead of braids.

Chris said...

Hi Sara! That looked liked you had a fun time! I can't want till we go to camp next week! I will call you sometime this weekend. TTYL!

Sara said...

Hi everyone! THat's too bad, Caroline. Isn't it weird how nobody from Mercye was killed. And Isabel, I feel terrible about what happened on your blog!

The famous Anya

The famous Anya
Anya gives me this look every time she is annoyed. She doesn't know this but it makes her look really cute!!!

Young Anya

Young Anya
This is Anya the first day we got her. She was cute and calm.....just like now...Ha and LOL!