Thursday, August 20, 2009

Favorite Bible Verses and sayings

Hello everybody! I have been very busy with school this week, as most of you probably are. So, my apologies for not posting. I like to do things on blogs such as quizzes so I have several things that you can do today. Here they are:

What is your favorite Bible Verse and why?

What is your favorite saying and why?

Do you like reading and/or answering blog questionnaires?

I also have some more ideas for your room.
  • Buy a hanging shelf. They are usually fabric and can hang on a hanger or rod. You can store anything in these, but I like using each shelf for a different day of the week and laying my clothes in them. That saves me a lot of time in the mornings.
  • More answers- Small room, too much stuff- try using baskets and bins. You can use some storage bins to fit under your bed. Also use drawers and if a lot of it is junk, go through it.
  • Big room., not enough stuff- try displaying things instead of putting it in baskets. Bring more things out of drawers and on shelves and other storage places.

I will post more later. It is getting late now.

Sara

No comments:

The famous Anya

The famous Anya
Anya gives me this look every time she is annoyed. She doesn't know this but it makes her look really cute!!!

Young Anya

Young Anya
This is Anya the first day we got her. She was cute and calm.....just like now...Ha and LOL!